DOES OUR CAMPUS REFLECT OUR MISSION?
When are we going to repave the parking lot?
Whose idea was it to paint the steeple chartreuse?
Whaddya talking about swimming pool on the front lawn?
Where did we put that artesian well?
Can I eat the landscape? Who is Albedo? Am I supposed to bring little hamburgers to a charrette?
JOIN US FOR A PLANNING CHARRETTEE WHERE THESE
AND OTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.
Saturday, November 6 or 13, 10 AM to 12 Noon
The fine print:
The charrette is a group design exercise to develop our campus landscape plan.
The purpose of a campus landscape plan is to create a space that:
- Honors the God of creation by expressing our environmetal stweardship;
- Honors the God of love by reflecting our care for our neighbor, our respect for our host culture, and our joy in fellowship:
- Extends the invitation to all by creating an environment that offers welcome and orientation to the newcomer;
- Communicates who we are and retains touchstones to our history as a congregation and the history of this place; and
- Inhabits a vision of our future.
Copyright © 2010 Lutheran Church of Honolulu
1730 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 • 808-941-2566
Comments welcome at email@example.com